Terms and Conditions
- Intellectual Property Rights All intellectual property rights in the contents of the Websites are owned by Nawatt or its licensors. No part of the Websites may be copied, reproduced, modified, transmitted, stored or exploited for commercial gain, as part of any other Websites or in any other form, whether electronic or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Nawatt, except that you may print or download to your hard drive or other storage device extracts from the Websites for your own personal or internal business use. Any unauthorized use of these Websites may result in a violation of intellectual property laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communication regulations and statutes.
- Use of Websites You may not use any “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Websites, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Websites, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Websites. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Websites, or any other systems or networks connected to the Websites, or to any of the services offered on or through the Websites, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- Copyright All content included on these Websites, such as text, graphics, videos, logos, button icons, images, and software, are the property of Nawatt or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on these Websites are the exclusive property of Nawatt and is protected by international copyright laws. All software used on these Websites are the property of Nawatt or its software suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The content and software on these Websites may be used as a shopping, selling, and e-card resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content on these Websites are strictly prohibited.
- Indemnity You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Nawatt and its affiliate companies and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims arising directly or indirectly out of your breach of any of these terms and conditions, and any of your activities conducted in connection with the Websites.
- Export You assume all responsibility for compliance with all laws and regulations of any country from which you may access the Websites regarding access, use, export, re-export and import of any content appearing on or available through the Websites.
- Limitation of Liability The Websites makes certain information and material available to you as a service, either through Nawatt, its suppliers, or otherwise. The information and material provided on the Websites is provided “as is”, has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation or needs of any individual users, and is without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Nawatt does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Websites or in Linked Sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise. Nawatt will not be responsible for errors or misstatements or be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any loss or damage however caused (including direct, indirect, consequential, special losses, or loss of profits). You release Nawatt from all claims arising from any statement or representation made on the Websites. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Nawatt excludes all responsibility and liability in relation to the Websites, and disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Nawatt does not warrant that the functions contained in the Websites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Websites or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Nawatt, you will indemnify Nawatt, its officers and employees against all costs, expenses and damages incurred in connection with any claim brought by a third party against Nawatt arising from a breach by you of any of the Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that the limitation/exclusion of liability of Nawatt, and your indemnity to Nawatt, will also apply to all affiliates of Nawatt, including any parent or subsidiary companies.
- Waiver Nawatt’s failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of the Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of its right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
- Amendments Nawatt reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and without providing you with notice of such changes. You agree that your continued use of the Websites constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions, and you agree that all previous versions of the Terms and Conditions are superseded by the modified version. You should check these Terms and Conditions each time you access the Websites to check for updates. These Terms and Conditions were last updated on April 25, 2018.
- Severability If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining conditions.
- Return/Refund Policy For more information please see the following link
- Law Your use of the Websites and these Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah and the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates applicable in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah.
- Contact If you have any questions, concerns or complaints in relation to the Websites or the Terms and Conditions please contact Nawatt by sending an email to email@example.com.